The next RNC Chairman should...

Make room for libertarians

Libertarians love Freedom in all its forms.

The message of Freedom brings us together and is all inclusive, whether it be:

Freedom of religion, The separation of church and state, The right to bear arms, Free trade, Market competition, Capitalism, The right to Life, The liberty to choose, Equality of opportunity, Protection of property rights, Strong national defense, Checks and Balances, Constitutionalism, Judicial restraint

...and on and on...

and allow all citizens and all nations those same Freedoms so long as it does not infringe upon my, your, or our collective Freedoms.

4,103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    catchilupicatchilupi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

344 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Real ConservativeReal Conservative commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reagan said that the real nature of conservatism is libertarianism. The opposite of libertarianism is the ideal that the government always knows best as to what you should or must do. That sentiment belongs to the Democrats and the neo-conservatives, but not to real conservatives.

• Toby KeithToby Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My freedom ends where your nose/penis begins. Unless you want to put your nose/penis in another man's bottom. Then it's on...

And TRUCKNUTZ!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!11! Also.

• Zombie ReaganZombie Reagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have no room in this party for a bunch of pansies who don't want to kill brown people and curb stomp those dirty drug using hippies. GET LOST LIBERTARIANS!!!!111!!!
        GTFO my party!!!

• gaol orientedgaol oriented commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to perform a little "pre-flight" check of the vehicle before I go on a drive and let me tell you, it really ticks the wife off. I check the oil, tranny fluid, tire pressures, headlights and wiper juice and spot check the chassis for corrosion. better safe than sorry. She don't see it that way! "We're just goin down the street! For God's sake just GET IN THE CAR!!" Sheesh...women!!

• luciusETRURluciusETRUR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A major argument for Libertarians, one of the most important ones, is Foreign Policy, look up why the extremist attacked us, or why they hate us. Michael Scheuer has explained this very well, and resigned because our government doesn't care about National Security.

• brianewartbrianewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BenCook, you either don't know what libertarians believe in regarding foreign policy

OR, you don't know what "protectionism" is...

OR, you don't know what a conservative foreign policy is supposed to be.

• bencook2bencook2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Then Libertarians need to make room for conservative foreign policy rather than traditionally protectionist views. Because domestically we do have a lot in common!

• silentboomsilentboom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Prohibition makes something profitable and violent. It pushes down on supply while a demand exists. Is anyone on here educated at all? In addtion the department of education is turning out some of the worst students in the world at 4 times the total cost of private school, it's just spread across the taxpayers your stealing from. Some of you are incredibly ignorant.

• ChaseRehnChaseRehn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why i voted. They only excepted the same platform that got them booted from office. Its like trying to work with complete fucking idiots.

Ya i said it!

• mandavakbmandavakb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is politics my dear not public transit where it is good make room for elders and handicapped persons. Libertarians must fight it out and start right now for 2012

• Beau KakkeBeau Kakke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make room in your heart, and on your bumper, for MOAR TRUCKNUTZ!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!

• biljbilj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring integrity and honesty and you'll attract more. The Republican party and Wall Street are corrupt and in bed together. The Repubs are against "Regulation" because it will tie their STEALING hands

• gwohlgwohl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bdiego! How frivolously ignorant of you. A free-market approach to education would drastically drive down education costs. Education is a necessary service; there would be options for all demographics. Plus, in most parts of the country it costs over $10,000 to educate one kid K-12. That's far from cheap, and our TAXES pay for it all. Imagine if we had that tax cut! We'd all be a lot richer.

• Anti-LibertarianAnti-Libertarian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plus isn't there enough room for this 1% of the voting population already? What else needs to be done, ask Rush to move a little to the side?

• Anti-LibertarianAnti-Libertarian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, because the republican party is already seen as the enemy to the poor and champion of the rich, so why not go all out. Yeesh.

• bdiegobdiego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Libertarian platform also does not believe in public education - education for children whose parents cannot afford it. I could care less about the parents being poor, but children are born into the family without a choice and giving them almost no chance at success on their own is as anti-Liberty as it can be.

Again, I was told I should join the Green party.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base